With all the warm weather my window AC has been having a harder & harder time keeping up here in Tennessee. I started thinking it’s not all that much warmer then other years.
So I pulled off the front cover & gosh it was nasty inside (I do clean the filter every couple weeks but it is never really dirty) !
- pulled off & cleaned the front cover almost like new (it’s 10 yrs old)
- peeled off the goo from and cleaned the evaporator coil
- took the air tank outside and blew out & cleaned the condenser coil
- while out there I carefully drilled a drain hole in the bottom of the housing. (going to plant a Hosta below there)
- put it all back together & cranked it up before going grocery shopping
- upon returning home I had to adjust the thermostat and put on a jacket !!!
Now I think I’ve got lint in one of my mice 🐭
Have a nice day 🙂
How-To Tutorial for desk organizer
Please don’t laugh , this is only my second narration and I am scared crapless !
Phonebook Desktp organizer</a> from <a href=”https://vimeo.com/washekoda”>Wåshé
; Kõdä</a> on <a href=”https://vimeo.com”>Vimeo</a>
<p>DIY tutorial for repurposing the old Telephone Book<br />
"The new telephone book is here, the new telephone book is here"<br />
© Wãshe Kodä 2015</p>
This is a handy tool !
I hate stepping on stray beads in the middle of the night 😖
#cats Squeek Mouse from Wåshé Kõdä on Vimeo. washe mousey 004 from Wåshé Kõdä on Vimeo. Washe’s mouse toy Washe likes his mousie toys
My new 40 watt “flashback” heater
Remember ‘Yes’ ‘ELP’ ‘Pink Floyd’…..???
FlashBack to the Past “Lava Lamp” 4:59
Background sounds by Wãshe Kodä © 2016
lava lamp from Wåshé Kõdä on Vimeo.