‘Purple Shamrocks’ New Life for the New Year
With the daylight getting longer now I separated the root clumps & transplanted.
These were just three tiny ‘pips’ (¾” long) when first potted May 2017!
These are displayed on 6″ plates!
They will come back more uniform for 2018!
With all the warm weather my window AC has been having a harder & harder time keeping up here in Tennessee. I started thinking it’s not all that much warmer then other years.
So I pulled off the front cover & gosh it was nasty inside (I do clean the filter every couple weeks but it is never really dirty) !
- pulled off & cleaned the front cover almost like new (it’s 10 yrs old)
- peeled off the goo from and cleaned the evaporator coil
- took the air tank outside and blew out & cleaned the condenser coil
- while out there I carefully drilled a drain hole in the bottom of the housing. (going to plant a Hosta below there)
- put it all back together & cranked it up before going grocery shopping
- upon returning home I had to adjust the thermostat and put on a jacket !!!
Now I think I’ve got lint in one of my mice 🐭
Have a nice day 🙂
The Daily Dance of the Purple Shamrocks
They fold-up at night! I will make a better time lapse .GIF after I finish downloading my new music editor program for the MIDI keyboard hook-up
canna lily slideshow
I like my N.E.Tennessee Canna Lilies there was 1 off the corner of the front porch when I moved here from Iowa 10 yrs ago, I have propagated them to cover the front & back of my house under the roof run off (they like rain)
#💐 #flowers #garden
I was told to trim the flowers to promote Leaf growth.
I trimmed 2 sprigs but kept one to photograph
Decorative Draw Strings
I have a box of beads & a bunch of bland blinds.
( say that three times really fast ) 🤓
Ten years worth of pussy scratches on the TV remote & mouse table
#440 sand paper
& a little Kiwi
Buffed it up & looks a little better & the mouse slips easier too ❗️